Manufacturing at Roche – the perfect fit for technology enthusiasts
Manufacturing at Roche means supplying critical healthcare products for people around the world: we currently have 20 production sites in 13 countries.
Our portfolio of pharmaceutical products is very diverse, comprising innovative medicines based on traditional chemistry as well as biotechnology – for a variety of different therapeutic areas and in various dosage forms. Secure and speedy production is key, and it is all coordinated from our headquarters in Basel.
Have you gained practical experience in the fields of chemistry, biology, supply chain management and logistics, technology, quality management or procurement? Or are you interested in starting a career in one of these sectors? If so, take a closer look at our manufacturing sector. It handles a range of key processes, including
- Pharmaceutical product demand planning
- Purchase of the necessary active ingredients, excipients and packaging materials
- Production, packaging and storage of solid and liquid end products
- Reviewing and ensuring compliance with quality standards and official requirements
- Product development and provision of test pharmaceuticals for clinical studies
- Design and construction of our state-of-the-art production facilities.
Our manufacturing experts are rightfully proud of many substantial achievements, a prime example being our biotech production. As you may know, biopharmaceuticals have lead to therapeutic breakthroughs in a number of disease areas, notably in the treatment of cancer. The Roche Group has long-standing expertise in biotech and is a world leader in large-scale production of biopharmaceuticals. Several of Roche’s top-selling medicines are biotech medicines and further growth in this area is expected.
Roche offers attractive jobs in technical operations and continues to invest in the sustainable development of its manufacturing sites.
Sound interesting? Take a look at our range of current job openings. There’s every chance you’ll find an opportunity in your specific field of expertise.