Job ID: 00393339
Associate Medical Director / Senior Clinical Scientist
Who we are
At Roche, 82,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The headquarters in Basel is one of Roche’s largest sites, over 8,000 people from approximately 80 countries work at Roche Basel. Favored by its geographic location in the heart of Europe, the Basel area is one of the most dynamic economic regions in Switzerland — a great place to live and work.
- Build effective relationships across the organization, and integrate relevant cross functional information to inform development decisions and planning
- Partner with REDs to provide input to Target Product Profiles, Proof of Concept Study Designs and Lifecycle Investment Point Criteria
- Provide strategic and scientific input to Health Authority interactions and documents
- Maintain the highest standards and levels of scientific and clinical knowledge as well as awareness of physician, patient and payer needs in specific disease areas
- Build effective relationships with external Key Opinion Leaders that drive innovation in approaches to development and approval
- Formulate Clinical Development Plans that demonstrate the value of new medications to a variety of global stakeholders
- Represent PD Neuroscience in Partnering and Business Development activities
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- MD or PhD with strong background in neuroscience clinical development; minimum of 5 years industry experience including design and conduct of global multi center trials
- Participation in Health Authority Interactions (meeting attendance or submission preparation)
- Appreciation of operational and strategic business aspects of development
- Excellent collaboration, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence and gain consensus in a matrix environment
- Experience in organizing and conducting advisory boards
- Expertise in design of Clinical Development Plans to support registration
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button below.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity EmployerApply online