How to Apply
Using the 'job search' facility, you can produce a list of potential positions. If a position is of interest to you, you can apply direct on-line.
Your application will be dealt with proficiently by our specialised recruitment team.
Submit your Profile
If you have not found a vacancy that meets your requirements, we would encourage you to register in the Roche Talent Pool.
When a position that does meet your criteria becomes available, we will alert you by e-mail.
Your resume or curriculum vitae (CV) is your personal sales brochure and is a valuable tool in selling yourself. It should be clear, concise and correct. Always ensure that your CV provides a positive reflection of your skills, knowledge and professionalism.
Following are just a few tips to help you create an effective CV:
- Use adequate spacing so that your CV is easy to read
- Spell check your CV. Read it carefully to check for errors
- Don't forget to include contact details:- phone and email
- Use reverse chronological
- Bullet points are very effective in making your CV clearer to read
- Use capital and/or bold headings
- Avoid excessive use of fonts and graphics
- Include duties performed and significant achievements
- Include a covering letter that aligns your skills with the role you are applying for
Information for agencies
Please note that agencies which recruit temporary or permanent staff abroad for employment in Switzerland are subject to special requirements (Art. 30 AVV). Roche only works with agencies that fulfill these requirements. You can find more information here.