Chemical, biotechnological and formulation production
In formulation production, possible roles include those of Pharmacist, Chemist or Biologist in one of our production facilities. As head of a production or packaging facility, you will be responsible for ensuring that pharmaceutical products are produced and packed at the correct time, in the correct amounts for the prevailing business environment and in compliance with strict quality requirements. Part of this job entails overseeing the production flow, which involves for example scheduling machine use and providing components, staff training, quality assurance and problem-solving. In addition, you will be a line manager to employees and their first point of contact when issues arise.
Alternatively, you could take on the role of GMP Specialist, supporting management in the implementation of GMP standards in all areas of production, whether this involves roll-out of new production or packaging machines, the design of building usage concepts or employee training. Preparation, support provision and documentation activities in the event of official inspections are also part of this role.
What qualifications should you have?
- A degree in chemistry, biology, biochemistry, pharmaceutical technologies, pharmacy or equivalent training
- Experience in pharmaceutical production or development
- Practical experience in protein chemistry and analysis
- General biotechnological knowledge; experience in method validation and GLP/GMP an advantage
- A flair for method development
- Good IT skills
- Written and spoken English and German language skills
- Initiative and team spirit