As a QC Lab Manager, you will take on the principal quality control duties for our products and become part of the network formed by production, suppliers and customers. In Quality Control (QC), you and your team will carry out some of the following tasks:
- Analysing active ingredients, finished drugs and excipients
- Analytical testing of bought-in and internally manufactured intermediates and finished products
- Analytical testing of biotech products
- Monitoring quality via stability testing
- Reviewing usability of packaging materials
- Developing analytical methods and checking their accuracy
- Providing analytical support for the further development of processes and establishing contact with internal and external customers
Your role includes evaluating analysis results and ensuring that correct analytical methods are used. Planning and deadline compliance are also important in this setting. The laboratory work, for example the performance of various series of tests, will be carried out by your team. In addition to dealing with issues directly related to your field, you will also be responsible for managing and developing your staff. You will eventually assume responsibility for several laboratories, develop into the role of analytical expert in your field or take on the management of one or several projects.
What qualifications should you have?
- A degree in a scientific discipline (ideally also a doctorate)
- Professional experience in quality assurance and/or pharmaceutical products, as well as in autonomously carrying out audits
- A flexible, open, decisive and outgoing personality
- Initiative and assertiveness
- Excellent GMP, PC and language skills (English, German)