Supply Chain Management
As head of a global supply team, you will be responsible for strategically planning the supply of new drugs to the market during product launches. You will ensure that a flexible and robust supply chain is in place. In the case of established products, you will focus more on ensuring an efficient and uninterrupted supply of your product. This task involves handling technical queries, analysing sales statistics, generating long-term forecasts, comparing the forecasts with current market developments and actual output, and discussing the planning results with both the manufacturer's technical managers and the relevant internal departments. You will also carry out risk analyses and assessments and implement appropriate optimisation and improvement projects as part of this process.
What qualifications should you have?
- A degree in economics with a specialisation in logistics and supply chain management
- Professional experience in the field of logistics and supply chain management
- Knowledge of and (ideally) experience in pharmaceutical production and development
- Hands-on project management experience
- Good English language skills
- Initiative and strong team spirit
- Good IT skills (SAP)