Associate International medical Leader
- The Associate International Medical Leader takes a pivotal role in operational medical marketing activities.
- Provides input to publications and medical communications.
- Assists in post registration clinical trials program design and implementation
- Is a member of the Global Business Team which manages the brand lifecycle.
Qualifications / Experience
- Preferably MD. However, PhD, PharD, or MSc with substantial additional biomedical background would be considered
- Preferably at least 2-3 years of professional experience, within the pharmaceutical industry (preferably in a country role or in a biotech or a Contract Research Organization/communication agency)
- Good track record on clinical trials or medical communication management
- Business understanding
- Has presented medical information at meetings/congress/symposia
- Has organised Advisory Boards and Key Opinion Leaders Programs
- Relevant scientific knowledge
- Fluency in written and spoke English