Informatics at Roche
Pharma Global Informatics is at the heart of the Pharma business, supporting all stages of the lifecycle of a product. The function works in close collaboration with its business partners to identify their informatics needs and to understand the potential value of new projects to the Pharma business. As a globally active pharmaceutical company, we have to ensure that our products can be sourced from around the world and comply with the demanding regulatory environments of the countries in which we operate. The ongoing standardisation of processes, applications and technologies supported by us help to manage the risks and opportunities related to validation.
Pharma Global Informatics:
- Supports the delivery of drugs that meet patient needs
- Strengthens Roche’s position against the competition
- Meets increasing demands of regulatory authorities in computer system validation
- Builds a global Informatics organisation for the future
- Creates a productive work environment – people are key to success