The exchange of vast quantities of scientific and management information places enormous demands on our IT infrastructure and applications and we continually invest to ensure we can meet these demands. We have around 3,000 people in Pharma Global Informatics and it’s their job to ensure information flows both reliably and efficiently to the right people, at the right time and in the right place - locally, regionally and globally.
What Qualifications should you have?
- A degree in IT or business informatics
- A very good command of English
- Possess and maintain state of the art IT technical skills
- Project management skills including expertise in the management of issues related to scope, time, cost, quality, risk, communications, and team management and issue resolution.
- Strong planning and organizational skills; ability to create meaningful work breakdown structures and accurately forecast efforts per units of work
- Combine task orientation with people/relationship orientation; strong motivational skills
How we can shape your Future together
The landscape in Global Informatics is both varied and demanding. New employees therefore receive in-depth training in the field in which they are going to work. Here, your new colleagues and the internal and external training courses will be an invaluable support. We also attach great importance to learning by doing.
Our employees’ performance is appraised to establish whether the quantitative and qualitative targets agreed have been met and personal development plans are agreed. Discussions between employees and their line managers take place on a regular basis. The wide variety of activities at Roche Pharma Global Informatics opens up diverse opportunities for both professional development and new career challenges. For example, talent development is used to prepare qualified employees with management potential for the leadership tasks they are likely to face in the future. This development process is individualised and takes place in consultation with the employee’s line manager.