Ways to Procurement
Profile for experienced candidates
- Candidates have a university degree in science or related fields as well as professional experience in an international environment (preferably in the pharmaceutical industry).
- They have shown strong technical skills in their area of expertise and know the business of a local site.
- They practised their strong negotiation skills in an international procurement organisation.
- Their proven project management experience and leadership capability help them to co-ordinate international project teams.
- English and German are a prerequisite.