Are you purpose-driven? Would you like to apply your outstanding academic skills to improve patients' lives? A multinational work environment where innovation is a key driver for success is what you are looking for? Is stepping out of your comfort zone to achieve better results part of your DNA?
Then Start Patient Safety is the ticket for your next career step.
Brief description of Pharma Safety
Roche’s Pharma Safety Organisation delivers knowledge on the safety profiles of our medicines, defines how to manage risks to patients, and coordinates the company’s pharmacovigilance system activities.
Our organisation is represented by more than 500 colleagues with a true global presence (4 main sites and 11 other locations), serving patients by focusing on the safety of our molecules from early development all the way to marketed medicines. We collaborate with local safety units in over 100 countries and with outsourced partners to achieve one goal: Providing world-class safety expertise in an ever-changing environment.
Duration: 24-month graduate programme in a truly global function
- Location for the next recruitment cycle: Welwyn (United Kingdom)
- Rotations: depending on your interest and the landing position
- A structured programme with flexibility for recent graduates to forge their own career path, preparing them for a position in the Pharma Safety or in other areas within Pharmaceutical Product Development
Who you are
We are looking for candidates who share our passion for people and our company’s values of integrity, courage and passion. You should also meet the following criteria:
- Master’s (MSc) or a PhD degree in Life Sciences and Digital Science (computer science, data science, bioinformatics, biostatistics etc.)
- Limited prior work experience (apprenticeship/vocational training, internships etc., but no more than 1-2 years accepted)
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively and efficiently in an international set-up
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to build strong sustainable relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent command of written and spoken business English
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to actively emulate and embody the Roche values, culture (mindset and behaviour)